• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Another Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello.This is another request from me.I need a blue crab model for my sunken ruins discovery map.I need them as a huge sized critter.The crab size must be as big as a warcraft3 dog model.The crab's shell,pincer,legs and other body parts must be azure blue colored.Note that it must look like the average crab we seen daily(if can't do it can ignore this requirements).Proud creators will be on my credit list.Please help me with this request!

Level 18
You can make an azure crab without a custom model, you'll just heve to "recolor it" , you make a custom unit of you crab and you look at tinting colrs (blue;green,red)
239559-albums7866-picture93086.bmp

you set red 0 'or 50 if you want it less green) green 175 and blue 255 and you'll have a blue crab.
I hope I helped you :)

EDIT: a picture,
239559-albums7866-picture93085.bmp

on the left: normal crab
on the right crab with 0 red
at the middle, crab with 50 red

Edit: you can also make the cra more blue by reduce green.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.