• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Another icon problem..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
hey again, thx for the help with getting TFT icons to work, but now i have a new problem. Can someone plz tell me how to make disabled icons? Cause i made a spellbook which works fine, and then for the disabled icon, changed it to be grey and look disabled, but it doesn't work ingame when used as a "Art - Icon - Turn Off" :sad:

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
uhm dont know what u mean excacly, but my problem is that the icons dont show when they are used as the disabled icon, dont know how else to say it :S
[EDIT] im not rly using anything to disable it, but for example if i click F10 in game (the menu where u can save etc.) all the other icons turn to the "grey disabled icon" but not the 1 i made..

Jumbo

Hosted Project GR
Level 19
Ok i changed it, now it looks like this. The enabled: war3campImported\BTNSpellBookJBLS.tga (that one works), and the disabled: ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNSpellBookJBLS.tga (now it at least know that there is an icon, so it isnt showed as green, now its just black)

Ok i changed it, now it looks like this. The enabled: war3campImported\BTNSpellBookJBLS.tga (that one works), and the disabled: ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNSpellBookJBLS.tga (now it at least know that there is an icon, so it isnt showed as green, now its just black)

If it's black, check that the file size hasn't dropped to 0.
This happens sometimes when you rename things (its happened to me)

Status
Not open for further replies.