• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Anime Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Project information
Hello community, I've recently started working on a project named Anime Universe which with the help of nookaiser has advanced by far, however, nookaiser is not available for us anymore and that's why I've put this topic up, to look for a person who is familiar with spell coding (Preferable knowledge on JNGP) and is able to code to a medium-advanced level. For the coder's reputation, a special tab and a message every certain minutes will be put on the map while the players are playing.

Map descrition
Anime Universe is an anime based map which concludes of a 3 way AoS playstyle. There are tournaments every 5 to 10 minutes and the players have the ability to fight against enemy Bosses to earn their endgame items faster than intended. At first, players are taken to a character selection in which they have to choose from the 17 currently implented characters. Afterwards, they have to pick their lane and starting items which are put at a logical price to make sure the start-up is decent. Players have the ability to learn 5 different spells and reach the maximum character level of 30. Balancing the gameplay is a top priority for our project and we will put our all for it.

Progress
The current progress on the map is at roughly 70% and is not released to the public yet. A beta stage has been put in order to see the interest as well as the rating of the users towards the map. A development staff will make the progress faster and surely prove double the rating each time.

Future thoughts
If the map is going towards what I am imagining, I see the project having great success and standing at the top of the anime maps. If things go smoothly, ranks will be put throughout development and will be given to each person according to their work and effort.Content, however, is limited in warcraft III and we will do our best for best results possible.

Screenshots
Character selection:

Character banks:

Some SFX:

Contact
You can contact me via website PM or e-mail at [email protected].

Lastly, I would like to thank you for taking your time to read our project's current status and future thgoughts. We hope to have you with us!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Latest user rating(BETA): 6.6/10 (5 votes)
Comments: "There's definitely room for improvement, as we were beta testers we had the ability to only test the balance based on hero skills, we hope items make the difference so we can throw a more accurate rate."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.