• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Anime Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hy
im searching for some anime models from different animes.

1.) Guts
Anime: Berserk
Model or skinn

2.) Guts huge sword
anime : berserk
model

3.) Yamato
anime: naruto
Model

4.) Naruto Statue of forst hokage and madara
Anime: naruto
Model

5.) Sneg of Tsunade ( dont know how she called)
anime: naruto
model

+rep and credits for own work :)

Level 4
here you have that Naruto stuff and Tell me what are you doing map or something??

Attachments

• here.rar
    212.7 KB · Views: 139
Level 4
y, a New sw (shipuden) your interested to help me with it?ps: still need guts Model

no i'm not into this aos and dota style kind of map it's watse of time people will play in Sw or shippuuden destiny or NvB and in my opinnion it s to many this kind of maps most of them are just copy of the other one

Level 7
okay for the first and last time bloodygaming , there are millions of naruto maps already your wasting your time and im starting to wonder are you noob or what? No offence but these models already exist on the forums. Many members have placed out models and i even made a pack. And everyone is getting so sick on naruto request so they will probably have it illegal :p . Anyway Search the forums before you make a request.

Level 2
no not rlly :D im making this map cos we play in our school Sw and its rlly buged so im making a better one ^^ ( im a kind private improver xD) the Guts model is for fight of characters also buged im rdy with my version we play it offten got tooltipps ect but want some new heros in there ;) and shipuden destiny sucks ^^ im not trying to share my maps cos i dont care of that i just do thinks for private :)
@ Fisher there are so many of this answers in many of threads so i cant find the models xD
but dont metter this arent offten models :)

Status
Not open for further replies.