• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Animations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I was wondering how you can use animations like Attack - 2 that most units have. Attack - 2 wont work if you do an animation trigger, it will just make them do normal attack.

Level 4
Hmm it worked for Mannoroth, but not for the fire elemental panda. While im at it does anyone know how to change the colour of missile art such as crushing wave with notepad?

Level 4
Well i read somewhere that you can change the colour of them using notepad, and i was playing Ruiner's Domination, and itt had a spell which was the same as crushing wave except that it was purple.

Level 11
Hmm... I tried to change the color in some places of the model but I didn't get that section. And btw, I think this is a modelling problem so you should ask into the model section. It doesn't matter if you need the model for a spell. And oh yeah, using another missile MIGHT be a solution. Not sure though... :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.