• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Attack Animations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
This has been driving me insane all day. I've been trying to use the individual attack animations on the blood mage for various things, but i can't figure out how to make only one attack animation play!

I've tried "attack" "attack one" "attack, one" "attack three" "attack, three" "attack 1" "attack -1"

when i use concatenate strings in a trigger to add "attack" and anything he just stands there.
when i use "attack one" as one string in a trigger or use any of the strings from paragraph 2 in a spell he uses any one of his 3 attack animations, i don't want that, i want only one attack to play 100% of the time.

Level 12
Ah Leopard you are the best! I though this was impossible to do! :p

Here is the function.
JASS:
call SetUnitAnimationByIndex(unit, integer)
To know which animation begin with "Stand - 1" and then just click until you get the animation you want. The amount of times you clicked is the animation index. Like if you use a Tauren Chieftain click 6 times to get his animation where he thrusts with his halberd, "Attack - 2". Forget about that "2". It has nothing to do with the index.

Level 3
Thanks for ur responses guys, i was trying to avoid having to learn JASS. I've found some kick ass models on this site that i might be able to use as a work around anyway. So ha! take that JASS :p

Status
Not open for further replies.