• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Animation Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hi, everyone.:vw_wtf:I want to use Animation Transfer to transfer animations from a model to another model but it doesn't work for me:sadpanda:.Are the two models must have the same Nodes' name ?

Please help me :ogre_icwydt:
Thanks very much if you teach me about the Animation Transfer:ogre_haosis:

__________________________:goblin_boom:__________________________

Level 10
So you have problem in boning or attachment?

:cry:Attachment ;(

Open up the sequence editor, select the bone tab, in the upper menu select Вид, select objects from the drop down menu, from the menu that appears select attachments, now you will be able to see the attachments.

:thumbs_up:I meant animate the bone and attachment at once
:thumbs_down:Is is not possible to animate the attachment and bone at once ?

Level 14
Well if the attachment is connected to the bone, it will follow the bone's animations.
I cant understand what you mean by animating the attachment and bone at once, perhaps if you upload the model and give an example of what exactly you want as a result, it will be easier to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.