• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Animation Removal/Change] - [Tauren]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Alright i am making a map that uses recently created (hero-ish) models here at the hive and making them into heroes in wc3. The map will be called "The Tavern". I already have 1 hero done and am working on the second but i need an animation modification for 1 of his spells.

I need: Someone to remove all of the normal tauren's animations except its walk, then change its walk animation to its stand animation (so it will be compatible with stampede). I am curious as to if i could possibly get it so when its being used in stampede it could look like it was banished.

All credits will be given where do.

Thanks to all future replies :infl_thumbs_up:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Attachments

• Tauren.mdx
    206.6 KB · Views: 75
Level 10
Haha already, you own hardcore Chriz.

Thanks aton you will be credited.

Level 10
Did you remove there death animation? Because when they hit a unit and are supposed to die they keep playing there walk animation, how would i make them explode with blood when they run into units?

EDIT: I have no way of making the unit look like its banished when its running during stampede, im going to need a model edit arent i : /.

Status
Not open for further replies.