• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] - Reverse Animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hey, I am working on a third person shooter and I am currently in much need of a backpedal animation for the model below. By backpedal I simply mean instead of moving forward, I need an alternate walk animation maybe named "Walk - 2" that is reversed so it appears he is moving backward.

I hope duplicating an animation and reversing it wont be too hard, but if it is feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Heres the model below.

Thanks

Attachments

• RiflemanElite.mdx
    213.2 KB · Views: 62
Level 8
EDIT- Nevermind, it appears setting a unit animation speed to -100 does the job.

appreciate the move, realized i created the thread in model and animation instead of requests after i hit submit. ^_^

still in need of some kind of reverse walk though, i was assuming there was some kind of settings you could just change instead of actually having to rebone an animation but please correct me if im wrong. a backward walk is the only thing missing for my realistic looking arrow key movement, looks pretty good except for moonwalking backwards lol.

thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.