• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need expert animator to animate models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Dear community.

I am looking for an expert animator to animate some models created mainly by General Frank. I need a variety of animations, mostly animations fit to 3rd person shooters. I need walkbackwards, i need strafewalk. And every animation i have needs to be able to be done while shooting. So a walk + shoot, walk + strafe left, etc.

It are orc models of high quality (for w3) and they are being used in a huge minigame a small team (Mach man Shooter) had been working on for over two years now.

The minigame is coming to an end and we are planning to release it as fast as possible. We are currently working on balancing, improving memory leaks, script optimalization, etc.

The minigame is a combo of 3rd person zombie shooter (the macho men) and warcraft 3 style zombie cult. The macho man are controled 3rd person with arrow keys and everything (think DOOM style).

At the moment none of us found a way to edit the models the way we need them to be and we could really use some help on this! We tried contacting general frank but every attempt failed.

For more info. Look on Moddb for Macho Man Shooter : Save the princess. We have some, though a bit old but still usefull, vids on there.

If you want to know more, contact me @[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.