• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

animation in milkshape -> warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
ok. here is the problem : i got my animations, they looks okay in milkshape, but they **** up when converted in mago's. how to resolve that?

the other thing is : how do you put a name on your animation? they are all called ''unnamed''

Level 27
It's likely you didn't export the model properly. Did you run Zero Joints before animation? If not, then you'll have to re-animate the entire model, running Zero Joints before you do so. Also, if you try and export while in the animate mode, it'll get weird. That can be resolved by simply exiting animate mode.
You can rename animations either in Magos Sequence Manager (in the model editor) or in the exportation process. To do it during the exportation process, read the documentation that comes with Guesst's exporter.
In fact, I'd recommend you read the documentation that is with Guesst's exporter over at wc3c before you do much more.
--donut3.5--

Status
Not open for further replies.