• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Animation: Damned Pandarians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hello.

I was wondering if there would be someone here that could make a dead animation for the Earth Pandarian. I'm using it in my RPG because it has a cool channel animation, so I can't really replace it.
An other option would be to give the normal Pandarian Brewmaster a channel animation that would look like the Earth Pandarian spell animation repeating himself.

:fp:If you want to help me with one of these animations I would be very glad, and ofc +rep you.:grin:

Thanks alot.

P.s. (if you know someone who already did this please tell me. Because I think this is an issue much people complain about.)

Rofl ive always thought they didnt.. anyways i agree you should just trigger them to run the death animation, thatl save you alot of map space

EDIT: howcome theese animations dont show up in world editor? they do in mangos though.
they will still work if triggered?

Storm and earth have 2 animations named bla is there a way to control what animation with the exact name bla is played?
Also what other units have animations that dont show up in world editor?

Last edited:
Level 19
Really thanks guys.

However one last question. I can make pretty complicated triggers, but I never succeeded in making a good animation trigger. Could someone tell me what I have to do? I never really spent much time on animations because it never worked!!:D

Level 19
But...

play the death animation , wait 2 or so seconds play the dissipate animation

But whats the name of that death/dissipate animation?
Bla? lol

I have this now:

• Events
  • Unit - A unit Dies
  • Conditions
  • (Unit type of (Triggering Unit)) Equal to Pandaren
  • Actions
  • Animation - Play (Triggering unit)'s death animation
  • Wait 2.00 seconds
  • Animation - Play (Triggering unit)'s dissipate animation

how i said it it would only work for fire as far as i can immagine cause its death and dissipate have different names, and the whole reason they dont play it is because they arnt named 'death' and dissipate' ther for triggering it to play them with such names wouldnt work

Btw for fire panda its bla=death bla 1= dissipate (might be bla1, i checked last night)

Level 19
I see.
Thanks alot.
However I think I go spend another 200kb on a real pandaren unit.
It's for my RPG like I said.. it's one of 60 classes. But It's my favorite class so it has to be perfect;)
Otherwise I go try things out:D

Status
Not open for further replies.