• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Animation Backwards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Was just wondering if an animation can be played backwards somehow... For example, the Banshee Model Death animation. If it were to be played backgrounds, I would think it would look pritty cool..no?

Level 18
I've posted this post in 1 of you other threads, but for some (so far unknown) reason it got deleted.

Anyway, play the animation and set animation speed to (0 - 20)%. This will cause the animation to be played backwards. Do remember that this could look weird on some models, but you got to test which are suitable and which are not. I'm not entirely sure if it is required to have the unit played the death animation completely for this to work, but if so: play the death animation, set animation speed to 10000%, wait 0.1 seconds, set animation speed to 0%, play death animation and set animation speed to (0 - 20)%.

Status
Not open for further replies.