• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Animated Walls/Pillars/Floors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I'm requesting 3 things here:

<[_]> - An animated floor or platform that is circular or hexagonal in shape. It should have the same animations as the Elevator, plus an additional one for going down a deep pit (and an additional one for the landing).

<[_]> - A one-sided animated wall that is really, really tall (the less I have to stack, the better). It should have a rising out of the floor animation, a rising/falling (looping) animation, a standing still animation, and a falling back into the floor animation.

<[_]> - An animated pillar with the same parameters as the wall (except, not one-sided). I'd like an additional Explodes as it collapses into the ground animation, because I was thinking on recycling it as a boss (in the same room!).

I'll leave the rest up to whoever wants to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.