• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Animal Rei(g)n v1.1

The caster spawns a huge storm which results in aminals flying down on enemy units. On impact, enemies hit by the animal receive lulz reducing their movement speed depending on the ability's level
Level 1: 20 initial damage (-25% MS for 4s)
Level 2: 35 initial damage (-30% MS for 5s)
Level 3: 55 initial damage (-45% MS for 6s)
--
*Spell does not affect flying units
*Spell is mui/gui/lulzy/epic
*Spell is made all by myself, therefore credit me please if you want to use this spell in your map

This spell is my submission from the challenge '4 teh lulz' - Thread: Click Me!

Keywords:
animal, spell, spells, squiggy, epic, lulz, challenge, Animal Reign, 4 teh lulz
Contents

Animal Rei(g)n (Map)

Reviews
19:17, 15th Feb 2009 Hanky: Advice: 5 points are the highest rating and 1 point is the lowest rating. Documentation: 5 Visual Effects: 5 Triggering: 4 Idea: 4 Total: A funny spell but the triggering could be abit more effective...

M

19:17, 15th Feb 2009
Hanky:
Evaluation

Rating Points
Advice: 5 points are the highest rating and 1 point is the lowest rating.

Documentation: 5
Visual Effects: 5
Triggering: 4
Idea: 4

Total:
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsdn.gif

Rating Comment

A funny spell but the triggering could be abit more effective. For example you could deactivate the "spelltrig2" as long the spell is not active. But else the triggering was leakfree and MUI.

The visual effects and how random the texttags move look really neat, good job there. The documentation seems to be ok too.

A nice spell, I just can recommend to use this spell if you search GUI spells like this.
Advice: If you didn't understood my rating or if you maybe have questions because you don't know how to fix bugs or leaks etc. You can always send a private message to me. I will answer as soon I got time.