• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anger(Fel) Guard Recolor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try this out. Hope you like it.

I added the second one for the weapon. I'm not sure if it can be modified this way. But check it out.

EDIT: BLP ADDED!!!!

Attachments

• FelGuardBlue.png
    FelGuardBlue.png
    135.8 KB · Views: 106
  • FelGuardBlue2.png
    FelGuardBlue2.png
    129.8 KB · Views: 101
  • FelGuardBlue2.blp
    130.3 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Level 7
So I tried to see if I could make the blp for you but looks like Legal_Ease got to it first. That being said the black part is not properly transparent. Not sure if this is intended but I'm referring to the black area around the golden spikes (Circled Below). In the texture. It causes it to show up on the shoulder armor ingame and makes the spikes look funny.

Edit: By making the blp i meant converting png to blp. I have no idea how to work with textures.

Attachments

• FelGuardBlue.png
    FelGuardBlue.png
    135.1 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Level 12
So I tried to see if I could make the blp for you but looks like Legal_Ease got to it first. That being said the black part is not properly transparent. Not sure if this is intended but I'm referring to the black area around the golden spikes (Circled Below). In the texture. It causes it to show up on the shoulder armor ingame and makes the spikes look funny.

Edit: By making the blp i meant converting png to blp. I have no idea how to work with textures.

i dont see it. haha ty
+rep for both

Status
Not open for further replies.