• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Andreja's Artwork

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Well since i only work by hand they are all black and white.
I have alot of WIP's but i have to scan which i will do in a couple of days.But today i only have an Orc portrait that pictures my character in the World of Darajis (probably spelled it wrong...oh well).I will update tommorow.

EDIT:Added the Troll ,Dwarf and the Orc

Vindex

Picture001.jpg

For now its just a sketch but its a WIP.

Last edited:
Level 23
Yes, it's spelled World of Darjis ^^, no second A, Nice, and indeed, those runes look like they say bloodlust (I don't know the Runic alphabet, I only know the S, wich looks kinda like the Latin S and the B, further none so... ^^) The armour looks good, But I do think there is something wrong with the neck, and the neck to armour position.

Level 9
Yes i will fix it and post some more work along with the runic alphabet :D

EDIT:The S actally looks like a lightnig bolt but it looks like an S becouse its rotated

Level 9
Meh its as good as this i have a troll a Dwarf another Orc a prolly more i dont count anymore :D

EDIT:and can you tell me about the neck in little more detail so i can fix it.

EDIT 2:I didnt want to go for a Blizzard Orc neck cus it looks like they dont have a neck (at least in WoW) so i went for a more Human-like neck.

EDIT 3:There updated not as good as Vindex cus its old i prolly improve them.

Last edited:
Level 9
Yea i overdid it with scars i was young and dumb XD
@neck:to thick??It looks to tin for an Orc i think it looks good.

EDIT:Oh i get it why u see taht its to thick cus its nod 2d its a 3d neck see the place where threse the shadow thats like the other side of the neck.

Level 23
Oh now I get it, well, I think that it isn't a good thing if someone has to search and search and then being explaned to find out how it is, maby you should still do something about that, but... I don't know what...

Level 23
Just try^^, first try to do simple characters, just to get the shape right, then you start to add more detail and more detail, and voila, your own orc (or whatever you want it to be) and btw, before that, imagine the orc.

Level 9
But ilike orcs :( elves are gay (no offence to Elenai and GAth who love them so much andi only like Taurens ,Trolls and Draenei and maybe Dwarves

Level 9
I dunno im still sticking with Orcs Dracons are OK to but there are like 500000 types of elves thats a little dumb those crystal guys are funny.Humans are to usual Blood ORcs to savage etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.