• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

And the strongest warlock is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Kil'jaeden I have to say.
He is WAY strong than illidan since illidan cowers in his mighty glow.
He made the frozen throne as stated in the campain.
He has the ability to grow in size and probably power seen at the end of the human tft campain.
He thretend to destroy illidan if he did not do his bidding.
He is not stupid so tends to avoid combat so unlike Archimonde he probably would not fall for the world tree trap.

He probably has some kick ass spells too if he was to fight (this does not represent the tft move skills he was given)

Level 25
I think he's talking about the Ereder leader guy

However, you have SO many non-warlocks on that poll, that this thing is nigh-useless

Ner'Zul is a shaman. Not a warlock. Ner'Zul has NEVER been a warlock

Illidan is a sorcerer. Not a warlock. Illidan has NEVER been a warlock, or a demon hunter

Level 3
veles is the eredar, who didnt want to serve sargeras, so he gone with some other eredar to an other world and called themselves draenei, isnt he??

Rui

Rui

Level 41
It's not Veles, it's Velen
It's not Ner'zul, it's Ner'Zhul.
It's probably not Kil'jaeden, but Kil'jeaden.

I'd say Archypawn, but then the Demonlords have those weak points of Wisp Detonating. Wisps could detonate the hell out of Raggy if they wanted, too.

And we've never seen Velen in action.

Level 2
Rui said:
It's not Veles, it's Velen
It's not Ner'zul, it's Ner'Zhul.
It's probably not Kil'jaeden, but Kil'jeaden.
And we've never seen Velen in action.

Sorry for mistakes in names. Between Ner'zul and Ner'Zhul I picked the first one (what are the chances). Kil'jaeden is correct.
-You maybe never saw Velen in action by there are some information about him on net. Read it and use your imagination.
-I agree with you on Archimonde. DAMN YOU WISPS.

Level 2
Mecheon said:
However, you have SO many non-warlocks on that poll, that this thing is nigh-useless

Ner'Zul is a shaman. Not a warlock. Ner'Zul has NEVER been a warlock

Illidan is a sorcerer. Not a warlock. Illidan has NEVER been a warlock, or a demon hunter

-Ner'Zhul WAS a shaman. He became warlock when he transfered himself on dark side. When Kil'jaeden ecountered orcs first time they were peaceful shamanic race. Later their shamans became corrupted and they became warlocks.

-As for Illidan i already explained. Guy has a great potential to become warlock. Sadly he is a demon hunter. But hey...we like him anyway :)

Level 2
The_Stormrage said:
i guess velen is NO warlock, he uses holy powers,
because he was blessed by the naaru(beings of light),
so he doesnt use warlock magic

- :evil: Well I was SO wrong about this. I forgot he is one of the good guys. Curse him. I hope that he is now one of the lost ones( a retarded eredar known as draenei) who lives in cave practising warlock magic in free time(that is if he is not killed by Kil'jaeden long ago) :twisted:

Level 3
Dr Super Good said:
Kil'jaeden I have to say.
He is WAY strong than illidan since illidan cowers in his mighty glow.
He made the frozen throne as stated in the campain.
He has the ability to grow in size and probably power seen at the end of the human tft campain.
He thretend to destroy illidan if he did not do his bidding.
He is not stupid so tends to avoid combat so unlike Archimonde he probably would not fall for the world tree trap.

He probably has some kick ass spells too if he was to fight (this does not represent the tft move skills he was given)

-also archimonde grew in his size, when he wanted to corrupt/destroy the world tree, i guess everyone who is powerfull enough can grow in his size
-also archimonde or f.e. the night elves could kill illidan
-and i'm not sure about, that kil'jaeden wouldnt gone in the trap of malfurion, anyway i'm happy that archimonde did ^^

Level 9
Kil'jaeden and archimonde

Gul'dan is the most powerful non-Eredar warlock ever to exist, but of course the eredars mach more powerfull then him..
according to www.wowwiki.com archimonde is "Arguably the single most powerful being to ever set hoof in Azeroth" (other than the titans or the old gods) so he should be the most powerfull warlcok... but Kil'jaeden is the same rank as archimonde so they should be equal in their powers but archimonde is the fighter one and Kil'jaeden assimilating every race possible into the folds of the Burning Legion.

Status
Not open for further replies.