• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ancient Lands 3 v.09

Reactions: Code Lyoko
This map is protected.
This map is not quite finished,
Max level: 100/275
Over 100 items so far... but only made items up to level 60.

-cam (0-3)
Showing attachments( weapons, back armor, shoulder, head)
If you hold credit for a model, and you are not mention in credits, please let me know!

Added a new exp system, quests, and level caps currently 100, don't worry if you have a higher level it will still load, you just can't gain any more exp until I create balance the game out a bit more.
Also redid the re-pick system.
thnx

Version .07
Changed camera system slightly. Fixed some major bugs. Changed some spells. etc. made the game a bit more playable. Let me know if you like this camera system better.

Version .08
New Areas:
Dungeon + Leveling area
New armors up to level 60 (still working on weapons)
New home system:
Type: "-Set Home" in a city to change your spawning point
New quests
Special thanks to Gamecrafter

-Dumbdumb360

Keywords:
rpg, orpg, ancient lands, dumbdumb36, dumbdumb360
Contents

Ancient Lands 3 v.09 (Map)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Approved. Quality rpg map. Rather time consuming, but very nice features and visuals.
Level 8
ouch. hope he gets better soon. by the way, if you need help with map or models, I can help.

Level 8
:3 can I give ideas for models, or maybe make some and send to you (I only know how to make in blender, but cant figure out the geoset crap).

Level 8
I know u doing attachments. just, I made a cool dagger, but I can't figure out the geoset crap. So I was hoping to send to you so you could do all that. Its converted to md2 files, so you can import to model editor, but its in 2 parts.

Level 2
i've played this game and i found several bug..
-archer is melee
-druid has no skill except rejuvination
-the atk is too far difference
-i saw water bow not 4 archer
-and its life steal not life steel..
CMIIW ^^
nice rpg

Level 4
hey guyd map is buged... i played version 0,8 i got eror there.. all the time.. well whne i play map about 20 minutes i got eror.. and whne i clicked on fire monster i get eror too.. well this is 0,9 is this eror is fixed or what :s ? :( cuz i realy want play this map without any erors map is cool

Level 4
And plzzz dont mess all up.. If u will put camera who are locked on u.... No way!!!!! I hate it so much.. I hate the locked up.. Its messed all map ; ( and i dont want play a rpg who have locked cam so this map is realy good only need fix it... And plzz plzz i beg u xd.... ;) do not mess map with locked cam system... Take it off! Please... in version 0,8 camera system worked when i write -cam 0 it taked off locked cam... yea its good... i hate lock cam hate hata hate >.< so dont make locked cam.. :s

Level 4
sry for my tripple poost... but always whne i report a bug. nowon answers to me... i have reported on many maps bugs but they not answer.. and yes.. no more erors in this version GJ and cam system is good... u can type -cam 0 and it take off locked cam its cool :)

Uhm... You know, delyte, there's an 'edit button' click it, to prevent making triple posts. And, you know, the map, is, as i've sad before, kinda closed. Noone is working on it. If you fixed the camera problem, as your poor internet language suggested in your third post, then just remove the two latter posts, and edit the first, and say below: 'Edit: Problem solved ^^' or something.

The game will stay the way it is now, unless dumbdumb36(0) announces he'll carry on with it again. Therefore, no alterings will be made, even if you ask for it.

Always play the newest version.

Thanks for your post, hope you're satisfied with the map.

~The_Clam

Level 4
wtf he not working on thid map anymore lol why?

he make beta map and stop working on map? lol its noobish

Level 7
wtf he not working on thid map anymore lol why?

he make beta map and stop working on map? lol its noobish

Well, I have life to deal with.. I know it sucks o_O but I've also been making other RPGs as well, such as Unholy Tyrant ORPG, which so far, no offence other ORPGs, rips them a new one. This map is pretty much obsolete. But I will finish it if I have time.

Level 4
i type in google unholy tyrant rpg its not found any wc3 map... with that name

and my english is bad i dont understand what u said only that he say alredy is unholy tyrant rpg... my english is very bad at translating.. can u giv me link where to download

unholy tyrant rpg

u know what suck in this rpg... potion not stack in 1 slot... its realy suck cuz i cant go lvl up without potions.... u need make 2 bags... 1 bag for item other bag for pots and quest items...:s.. i need drop items to buy potions in the slots... ;s ;s... plzzz do something about it

Level 7
Yeah, i have tried to contact you dumbdumb, but you seem to avoid me or sum'thin. You want your account deleted, too. What's up with that? Well... Just contact me, if you'll ever need me Dumbdumb, and tell me, if you don't want me to answer on your behalf. I have done so, since i thought you abandoned your account.

lol actually, I did abandon my account.... and I bugged it so I couldnt log in anymore... but it fixed itself o_O

i type in google unholy tyrant rpg its not found any wc3 map... with that name

and my english is bad i dont understand what u said only that he say alredy is unholy tyrant rpg... my english is very bad at translating.. can u giv me link where to download

unholy tyrant rpg

u know what suck in this rpg... potion not stack in 1 slot... its realy suck cuz i cant go lvl up without potions.... u need make 2 bags... 1 bag for item other bag for pots and quest items...:s.. i need drop items to buy potions in the slots... ;s ;s... plzzz do something about it

Unholytyrant.game-host.org

Its still in beta, it has multiple bags, and its only 10% complete. I made every model and every system in the map from scratch. I let someone help with terrain a while ago... wont say names... but they ditched out, so I had to redo their terrain lol.

Last edited:
Level 7
Well, Dumbdumb... even though we have our timezone differences, i was delighted to work with you. If you won't use THW, then you can email me at [email protected] I think you already have it on live msn, though. Just, give a call or something. Also, should i keep answering for you? or are you gonna do it yourself?

lol, I'm going to keep using THW, but you can also contact me through Unholytyrant.game-host.org

Level 4
this tyrant rpg.. how much that map is complete?

i cant find how to download that map.. i looked the world map.. only few grounds..... that map can download?

Yeah, i wondered about that too. I didn't even know, that you could write 'shoulder' as an attachment point. Well, i neither checked, but i reckon that's how it's made. We europeans don't just cling to an RPG, apparently. Dota, Enfo, Island defense, Vampirism... those are the four big play-maps, i can remember, enfo is gettin' a bit old, and vampirism even older. Dota is in the midway point of its succes, i (hope) think. And island defense about the midway point too, i think. Well... i just went pretty much out of topic, but who cares?

Level 7
Yeah, i wondered about that too. I didn't even know, that you could write 'shoulder' as an attachment point. Well, i neither checked, but i reckon that's how it's made. We europeans don't just cling to an RPG, apparently. Dota, Enfo, Island defense, Vampirism... those are the four big play-maps, i can remember, enfo is gettin' a bit old, and vampirism even older. Dota is in the midway point of its succes, i (hope) think. And island defense about the midway point too, i think. Well... i just went pretty much out of topic, but who cares?

lol... I hate almost all of those maps you just listed off XD
I'm an RPGer for sure lol.

Level 4
dumbdumb ur wrong about twilight.. that map is awesome great cuz.. that map size is only large!!!!! but there is so many dungeons and and clases and each clas have 4 jobs.... thts what i like the most in rpg.. if clases have few jobs... in twilight has 4 jobs..... its one of the best rpg... map size is large.. but there is so many things... in oter rpg maps where size is epic.. there dont have so much things like in twilight..... who made it... is profesional

Level 7
dumbdumb ur wrong about twilight.. that map is awesome great cuz.. that map size is only large!!!!! but there is so many dungeons and and clases and each clas have 4 jobs.... thts what i like the most in rpg.. if clases have few jobs... in twilight has 4 jobs..... its one of the best rpg... map size is large.. but there is so many things... in oter rpg maps where size is epic.. there dont have so much things like in twilight..... who made it... is profesional

Its far from professional, my maps are all epic too, and I've even created the sence of beign a larger map by reducing file sizes. Unholy tyrant ORPG has dungeons and hundreds of items too, dungeons are still in progress be each one will have a story to it. It will aslo have a crafting system, idk what you mean by 'job' but there is a proffesion in mine, and when I get some time there will be at least 10 different professions. To me, twilight was slapped together with no thought put into the terrain or the models. Any one could make an rpg like that, but just like cars, its about the custom stuff.
Custom models, Custom terrain, Custom Systems. I like things that have some sence of "oh wow, I've never seen this before" and the whole terrain of twilight is 'yep i've seen it...'