• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ancient Lands 3 v.09

Reactions: Code Lyoko
This map is protected.
This map is not quite finished,
Max level: 100/275
Over 100 items so far... but only made items up to level 60.

-cam (0-3)
Showing attachments( weapons, back armor, shoulder, head)
If you hold credit for a model, and you are not mention in credits, please let me know!

Added a new exp system, quests, and level caps currently 100, don't worry if you have a higher level it will still load, you just can't gain any more exp until I create balance the game out a bit more.
Also redid the re-pick system.
thnx

Version .07
Changed camera system slightly. Fixed some major bugs. Changed some spells. etc. made the game a bit more playable. Let me know if you like this camera system better.

Version .08
New Areas:
Dungeon + Leveling area
New armors up to level 60 (still working on weapons)
New home system:
Type: "-Set Home" in a city to change your spawning point
New quests
Special thanks to Gamecrafter

-Dumbdumb360

Keywords:
rpg, orpg, ancient lands, dumbdumb36, dumbdumb360
Contents

Ancient Lands 3 v.09 (Map)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Approved. Quality rpg map. Rather time consuming, but very nice features and visuals.
Level 1
can u put all the command list here?? coz i seem having some problem to work the bank...
hint says tat save all the ruins i got but not enough space for it...
btw my job is a rouge: 2x weapon 1x armor 1x ring 1x hat 1x cape..
so it all 6 slot.. unless got bank +6 more slot.. but i dunno how to use it..
ps: got some spawn rate problem.. its to slow... and some time monster don spawn back... arena totaly bug... some time i got stuck ter... use the comand "-debug arena"
when i reenter... some of godly epic item [tat i canot wear] apear.....

Level 6
Hello there!
I wonder if this map is still in progress or is it completed?
Because I found myself enjoying this map a little too much 😅😅😅
For now, there doesn't seem to be any bugs so far, but if the items are still catered to max level 60, then IDK what to do to fight the higher level mobs 🫠
Still, I'll be looking forward for this one!
And great job!

RECOMMENDED!