• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

An offer of pro skill making Critical Blink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all ^.^
I have a need of system that unable the use of Stop-attack-stop-attack-stop that make new attacking skills be used none stop.
maybe you know how to make "unit get damaged" to non specific unit?
In return I offer an idea and i will create for you a very nice skill and put it in this site. That skill will include your help - it will be a skill like SA but instead of making mass damage of agility - it will make a critical strike (x1.5 damage 100%) when ever done from the enemy back.

note that i have no brain in JAZZ so if u want to use it, do it in a way that be easy to understand with zero knowledge.

My thanks for reading this thread and trying to help.

have an awesome map making day.:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.