• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

An Icon request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello thar.

I was wading through the seemingly endless amount of icons looking for one that looked like this:

fight_cartoon.jpg

The search system for this site doesn't seem to like me, I've spent a few hours looking for anything similar, and nothing I've seen so far really comes close to what I'd like.

Don't get me wrong, I love this site, I don't know of any others like it, the search system here is just sort of.... misleading.

But, I digress.

This:
http://www.playdota.com/forums/236302/active-semi-nuke-disable-scuffle/#post1157360

Is the Ability I'm suggesting the icon for, so, if you've got some spare time, or feel like directing me to an icon I've missed, I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.