• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

An Ability 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I am making an Ability of Steal hp and mana with percentage,but it cast will let my hero full hp(enemy hero hp very less),and sometime it doesn't work.when enemy hero hp was low(red hp),i ulti them them will auto dead(i no steal hp)
Here is the trigger,simple xD:
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
  • Conditions
    • (Ability being cast) Equal to Double Change
  • [Actions
    • Set DC_Caster = (Casting unit)
    • Set DC_Target = (Target unit of ability being cast)
    • Set DC_Percentange = (10.00 + (10.00 x (Real((Level of Double Change for DC_Caster)))))
    • Unit - Set life of DC_Caster to ((Percentage life of DC_Caster) + DC_Percentange)%
    • Unit - Set life of DC_Caster to ((Percentage mana of DC_Caster) + DC_Percentange)%
    • Unit - Set life of DC_Target to ((Percentage life of DC_Target) - DC_Percentange)%
    • Unit - Set life of DC_Target to ((Percentage mana of DC_Target) - DC_Percentange)%
Edit: How to +rep to u all?

Level 15
  • Unit - Set life of DC_Caster to ((Percentage mana of DC_Caster) + DC_Percentange)%
    • Unit - Set life of DC_Target to ((Percentage mana of DC_Target) - DC_Percentange)%
Shouldn't these be 'set mana' instead of 'set life'?

For rep you just click the check-box underneath our avatar and enter a comment

Level 12
reputation.gif
This is the rep button.

Click it to add to a users reputation.

Level 12
Rep is earned.

People have their own ideas on what warrants rep.

I personally will rep people who help me, or whom I see helping others, that inadvertently may help me then or in the future.

I also on rare occasions rep for funny comments, amazing quotes, or to help someone reach a new gem, or if they're just really nice, ^^

As for the life you're talking about, the above triggers should work... o_O

Level 13
Change to this?
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
  • Conditions
    • (Ability being cast) Equal to Double Change
  • Actions
    • Set DC_Caster = (Casting unit)
    • Set DC_Target = (Target unit of ability being cast)
    • Set DC_Percentange = (10.00 + (10.00 x (Real((Level of Double Change for DC_Caster)))))
    • Unit - Set life of DC_Caster to ((Percentage life of DC_Caster) + DC_Percentange)
    • Unit - Set mana of DC_Caster to ((Percentage mana of DC_Caster) + DC_Percentange)
    • Unit - Set life of DC_Target to ((Percentage life of DC_Target) - DC_Percentange)
    • Unit - Set mana of DC_Target to ((Percentage mana of DC_Target) - DC_Percentange)
P/S: i want percentange life and mana !

Status
Not open for further replies.