• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

AmmoClips

(This resource is not mine. It was made by HappyTauren for my request. HappyTauren has given me premission to upload this.)

I thought this would be useful for maps that use guns and ammo.

I uploaded two models. The model download has two clips on laying on it side and one vertical. The portrait download has a clip that is laying on its side

Keywords:
ammo clip gun
Contents

AmmoClips (Model)

AmmoClips (Model)

Reviews
11:14, 18th May 2008 HappyTauren: I find it cruel to approve a model made by myself, so I will just note that it is tested, works in game, has a portrait, and a death animation. 7th June 2008 Pyritie: Approvozzled for the above reasons. :B

M

11:14, 18th May 2008
HappyTauren: I find it cruel to approve a model made by myself, so I will just note that it is tested, works in game, has a portrait, and a death animation.

7th June 2008
Pyritie: Approvozzled for the above reasons. :B

Level 6
Gallin...9/11 incident...y remember that? You should remember the good and forget the bad...and that incident made the U.S. seem like we're dumbfuckers cause we went into war when we coulda avoided it so yah it makes the U.S. look like a bunch of jackasses...well...out government is full of jackasses currently cause George W. Fucker wasted so much money on the stupid war and Arnold Sshwatzincrapper cut C.A.'s school funding by like...a million dollars...so yah the citizens of the US are good...but the govenment sucks...(im from California) so yah...and i dont really give a shit about people i dont know...i've seen bloody shit since i was like...4...so i dont care if a guy next to me got his throat slit and started spurching out blood...I'd laugh...
IM NOT PSYCHO!