• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

America Vs Germany 2.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hello i am Mast3rchi3f, i did this map on a solo ::ONLY USE HORDE AND HUMANS::
I posted it on the hive cuz i cant host
thank you for playing this

Keywords:
Army,war,Shooting,action
Contents

America Vs Germany 2.1 (Map)

Reviews
19:25, 18th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Indeed, fix the things Septimus had mentioned, however I don't think a 10Mb multiplayer mas will get approved, Rejected.

M

19:25, 18th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Indeed, fix the things Septimus had mentioned, however I don't think a 10Mb multiplayer mas will get approved, Rejected.

Level 31
I would provide 3 good reason why this map was unacceptable.

1) Invalid author name - This break the rules of map section.
2) File Size - It exceed 4mb, the size permitted for multiplayer game.
3) Description - It have inproper description that give little to no information about the map (Break the rules of map section again) and it seems like you are posting here begging for people to test the map for you (This section is for complete map, not for map under development; another rules violation).

3 rules violation is more than enough to had this map rejected.