• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Amani War Bear

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
This is just a concept attempt at re-creating the Amani battle bear from WOW, I would have liked to add a troll mounted on top but my skills are quite limited so as of now it is just the basic bear animations with the armor attached. I was hoping to get some feedback in the comments to further my skills and contribute to the HIVE community.

This is my first time uploading a resource and editing a warcraft model with the help of Retera's Model Studio and advice from members of the community.

Everything attached to the basic Warcraft reforged bear model was taken from Amani'shi Guardian with permission from the creator: Barorque

I hope someone can find a use for this model or provide me with feedback on how to improve it!

all credits and permissions should be appointed to Barorque.
Previews
Contents

Amani War Bear (Model)

Level 1
I feel like putting a unit on top and adding hero glow would be excellent. Nice model!