• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Am I the only Anti-DBZ person out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
No I hate DBZ it's so boring all they do every episode is blow everything up and transform into super sayan or whatever it is. Can't stand the damn thing :evil:

Level 22
It seems as though this place is getting flooded with DBZ stuff...

If I had my way they would all be gone. DBZ is a disgrace to anime and has ruined its name. Ever since that trash was released, you cant go to an anime forum without half the people's nicks starting with "SSJ." ANd hordes of wannabes talking smack to eachother in DBZ fashion. Even people who dont watch anime know of DBZ, which is a very bad thing, because when I tell people 'I'm an anime fan,' they look down on me and say 'oh, you like that DBZ stuff, huh?'

At that point I try to hide the homocidal look in my eyes at that point...and slowly start to turn and walk away before I do something that'll get me thrown in jail...
-VGsatomi

well, this is possible the stupidest thread i've seen. it almost seems that the anti-dbz thing is becoming a stupid fad of it's own. i think the whole concept of this thread could be just about not allowing people could have their won opinions. see, i could make a thread flaming anime and all of its idiocity just out of spite but i'm not that way. shame on you VG for not locking this =P. anyways i used to like dbz before it became really popular and the stupid little kids started drooling over it. lets just see how many flames can come up from this thread...
i just think hating dbz for being a stupid show is just stupid, they dont realize that there is such thing as not watching the show. but i can see why you have a good reason for hating it VG, whenever people see anime they always refer it to pokemon or some other anime out of the thousands out there.
i still dont see whats the point of still hating it though, it doesnt air anymore.

Level 5
Hey, you guys want to see the definitions of the names of the Dragonball Z characters in Japanese? -.-

Gohan - Rice (Cooked), Meal
Goten - Palace, Court
Goku -
1. Quite, Very
2. Words, Phrases
Chichi-
1. Slow, lagging
2. Father (hum)
3. Milk, breast, loop.

Okay....
Dragonball Z Is the worst anime you'll ever find. If you people think that DBZ sucks so you'll find all the anime in the world is crappy, you haven't even realized what you're saying.

Okay....why do all of you geeks like the dragon ball Z series? It's all bullshit. The creators just drew
a bunch of shitty characters and wanted to make them
powerful. So they went insane and made this crappy
anime series that everybody likes for no reason...

TELL ME THE REASON!!!! TELL ME WHY YOU GEEKS LIKE DBZ!!!!

Level 5
Afronight_76 said:
well, this is possible the stupidest thread i've seen. it almost seems that the anti-dbz thing is becoming a stupid fad of it's own. i think the whole concept of this thread could be just about not allowing people could have their won opinions. see, i could make a thread flaming anime and all of its idiocity just out of spite but i'm not that way. shame on you VG for not locking this =P. anyways i used to like dbz before it became really popular and the stupid little kids started drooling over it. lets just see how many flames can come up from this thread...
i just think hating dbz for being a stupid show is just stupid, they dont realize that there is such thing as not watching the show. but i can see why you have a good reason for hating it VG, whenever people see anime they always refer it to pokemon or some other anime out of the thousands out there.
i still dont see whats the point of still hating it though, it doesnt air anymore.
Did you know children over 15 like this series?

Level 10
actually it DOES air it airs over Cartoon Network (i dont watch faggish cartoon network) but my firned likes DBZ and im like "WTF y do u like this shit" and one time at my house he tried to make me watch it but LUCKILY my dad was watchng CSI thru the whole show so im like "thank god"

Level 12
I am not a DBZ freak. Yes it's a shame to every anime out there since it's really cheesy. So ya, I don't get too much of Americans.

Level 9
I no longer appreciate DBZ when I came to the age of reason. DBZ lacks a good story. The super & apocalyptic powers of the characters are becoming boring not like in hunterxhunter.

@Dark Destroyer: I like Fushigi Yuugi

Status
Not open for further replies.