• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alternative Cooldown indicator-Final

Check new kind of cooldown what moves from left to right side. Not in ring!UI\Feedback\Cooldown\UI-Cooldown-Indicator.mdx u should write this to work in game. Credits etc have a nice day!

Keywords:
cooldown, replacement, ui, time, console,
Contents

Alternative Cooldown indicator-Final (Model)

Reviews
18:41, 28th Aug 2012 HappyTauren: Very useful!
Details About Update:
Size reduced(who cares), Fixed bugs what was in blizzard models! For excample cooldown cannot now be splited to 4 different part(that was possible), also fixed thin what makes u think cooldown is finished before it does. So when cooldown gets to the right grey border it will automatic finish.
Maybe looks like small update, but trust me this models is 10x better than before.

I'm sorry, but I don't really see the point in this. This is basically just importing something for the sake of saying you changed it. I think the original actually looks better.

But you've done something neat that most people don't know how to do. You should have done something more creative with it; cooldown model modification has the potential to really customize something and make it look unique.

Man, I know to this is better trust me, I will not add new things to this model, I have just improving bad things and fixed bugz what, all what I have done to this model was suggested by other people.
I never do update just to my model go on the frong page, I have done it because I know to this one is better, Now it is impossible to happens some ugly things like splitting cooldown in four part, etc I am lazy to write it twice, read upper post.

Seeing the other posts, it is definitely something better than the original at lease for them... it all depends on our personal preferences... personally, I'd say this model is really useful as it provides users with alternative cooldown models...

and from this, other people can make their own modifications (like the one that I'm using which has color changes and numbers + overlay etc)...