• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Alternate Model Forms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Still not working =(

Ok, first of all thx for help, but i tried with the alternateex-thingy, and that didn't work for some reason. I even tried to look at the demon hunter demon form unit but it didn't help.

Also even though i feel kinda stupid i need to say that i dont really get what a animation prefix is :grin:

Pls help me :witch_doc_sad:

Level 12
Ok, first of all thx for help, but i tried with the alternateex-thingy, and that didn't work for some reason. I even tried to look at the demon hunter demon form unit but it didn't help.

Also even though i feel kinda stupid i need to say that i dont really get what a animation prefix is :grin:

Pls help me :witch_doc_sad:

Check the special/extra units.

There is one with the demon hunter model that you could create a new hero based off.

If you can't find it, you haven't bothered looking.

Level 19
This usually works

or copy morphed demon hunter change model etc etc etc etc...

WARNING putting in in map by default will cause bug and unit will look like unmorphed version (happens when you put morphed demon hunter)

[trigger="try this one"]Animation - Add the alternate animation tag to <Unit or Level 13^37 Bunny>[/trigger]

Level 4
there are 4 things from top to bottom they are as follows,
Art - Required Animation Names: alternateex.
Art - Required Animation Names - Attachments: medium.
Art - Required Attachment Link Names: alternate.
Art - Required Bone Names: alternate.
Use the ordinary demon hunter unit and set all of the above and he should appear as the Morphed Demon Hunter, Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.