• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AltarOfNature

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Gnuoy
Keywords:
altar, with, a, stick, ., wow,
Contents

AltarOfNature (Model)

Level 3
yeah, i know. those were problems I was trying to fix. I couldn't really change those though, as I don't have 3d modeling programs. However, I did change a lot of things. For example the stand work animation is way different. Also, I changed the death animation a bit as well.

Level 3
I plan to change the texture sometime later, as currently I'm working on a whole bunch of Pandaren stuff. But when I'm done, I will post a modelpack with all the stuff I've created, and they will have updated textures.

That problem is also caused by my forgetting to add a certain custom texture to this model (Textures\pandabase.blp). Currently it's still the normal Textures\humanbase.blp
Thanks for taking the time to comment.