• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Almost done with my TD from 2008 :D [With video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey, so me and my buddy made/started on a pretty cool TD many many years ago, and I just found the files so I tested it out. I have a couple of different versions but I dont know which one is the newest, or which one who would be the best starting point. My buddy who did most of the actuall 'programming' doesnt have interest in making the TD anymore. So I was hoping that someone here would have the interest in helping me finishing this little TD? Here you can see videos of the TD that I tried today.

The theme is of course Norse mythology sprinkeled with a little bit of humor :D. In addition to the TD building part, the players will control a Viking every x rounds, that will go out and pillage for more money for the builder. Most of this is already built in, but the version isnt really working, so my dream would be to just fix these bugs and then have a playing version that I can play with my friends and on Battle.net.

Dont know if this is the correct section for the forum, if not I'm sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.