• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[HOT] Magic Soul's requests thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 34
I'm anti-mainstream, and sttp:

what's this?
this is my request thread, duh!
here I will write some of my needs/requests for my current project named "Magic Soul". The requests will be devided into several segments (graphic, model, code, etc). Not to bribe you with rep+ but sure I will give you reward for helping me work on my requests.

Graphic Stuffs
No.DescriptionStatusWorker*
attachment.php
Look at the red box? there are 4 slots for 16x16px icons, I need a simple artwork for those 4 slots. they are fire, wind, water, earth elemental icon. Make sure they are quite cartoonish and have a black background. And dont give any border. Make it simple, your reference
Unpicked-
134282d1397224830-team-recruitment-project-title.png
I need a polished version of that garbage. Make it more readable, you may re-create it with your own style, but make sure the concept is the same (surrounded by blue fire). Font style is up to you. c:
Unpicked-

Model Stuffs
1Female version of this model, I dont have the permission from the author yet though.Unpicked-

Code Stuffs
1Not really a request, I need someone to help me build a codeless save/load, the save data will be written/loaded from player's harddisk. I'm not sure I can work on it alone.Unpicked-

Thank you so much!

*Someone who is currently working on the request

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    545 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:
Level 17
well for the icons id just go for in game ones like fire:
BTNFire.png

water:
BTNSummonWaterElemental.png

earth:
BTNEarthquake.png

and elemental:
PASBTNFeedBack.png

theres also a lot of other choices and its a bit pointless to create new icons since so many already exist

as for the codeless save/load there was a system but it was removed by its owner that loaded everything automatically without having any codes i think i can find it for ya

Level 19
I'm working on a code less save load that will perform a lot better than nes's, just waiting on him to be done with finals.

If you think nes' system doesn't work, than you aren't using it properly. The only reason I'm rewriting it is because not only did he bloat his system out of proportion, he used a slow method of doing synchronization

Also, try not to get cocky. It is by no means a privilege to join a development team, especially that of limited public recognition.

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 34
I'm working on a code less save load that will perform a lot better than nes's, just waiting on him to be done with finals.

If you think nes' system doesn't work, than you aren't using it properly. The only reason I'm rewriting it is because not only did he bloat his system out of proportion, he used a slow method of doing synchronization

Also, try not to get cocky. It is by no means a privilege to join a development team, especially that of limited public recognition.
I will be waiting :)

btw, how can I use his save/load properly? he wont answer my questions.

wops, sounds cocky? I thought it sounds cool and professional! updated

Level 19
heh... good luck on this.

btw, how can I use his save/load properly? he wont answer my questions.

https://github.com/nestharus/JASS/blob/master/jass/Systems/Codeless SaveLoad/SL W Network.w3x

i believe theres a tutorial inside the map itself in the form of comments. When I get mine done, the setup instructions will be dead to-the-point

wops, sounds cocky? I thought it sounds cool and professional! updated

professional means your getting paid. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.