• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeartCard's Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
---BACKSTORY---
This is the thread where I'll request anything I need that I can't seem to make myself. If the mods do not approve of me using one single thread for the requests I'll be making in the future, I ask this be renamed "Forge Sparks" in honour of the first request I have.

Sorry if I seem abit rude, I tend to try to keep my words somewhat to-the-point(Becuase I ramble alot otherwise @_@).

I'm HeartCard, and thus far my record is abit weak. The only map I'll really put alot of effort into making was "Warrior Souls Beta"(Current version 1.23 nearing release) which is on epicwar if you want to see my craptabulous work. Other than that all I've done is some random self-fun maps and some helping with other people's map making. So yeah, I haven't posted anything at the HiveWorkshop yet. Although there are three skins I've been considering posting...I may if I can perfect them.

This thread will contain any model/skin requests I need for my newest project(one in which I'll be dedicating myself to after the next Warrior Souls release), and they're almost all rather...vital.

My new project is "Fate-Unlimited Bladeworks" which will attempt to retell the entire "Unlimited Bladeworks" scenario from the game "Fate/Stay Night"(excluding the H scenes). It will feature the "Choice" system along with controllable main character(Meaning you'll have to walk to the room in a 3D environment rather than just selecting that choice to continue the storyline). Since I'm going to attempt to emulate everything as close as I can, models/skins/music will be required to make it even the least bit enjoyable.
Most of which isn't a problem. The music I could 'borrow' from the actual game/anime soundtracks. Most of the models/skins for the servants(Albeit some needed a reskin like Heroic Spirit Emiya) I could borrow from another Fate/ based map(with credit/permission of course). But there is still quite abit left to create.

Since most of what I'd need is the rather more complex stuff(Such as full hero-type models with several several animations), I'll provide a demo on various scenes done in wc3 style with what I already DO have. The demo is cinematic only and pretty much will only be there to prove "I'm serious about this".

So if you want to help/accept my requests, thank you alot in advance.

---REQUEST PART---
So with that long/nagging/rant/etc waste of text out of the way, I'll bring up my first request.

This one is rather simple and I'm certain quite a few people besides myself could make use of it.

"Forge Sparks"
In the "Unlimited Bladeworks" reality marble, there are these sparks like the there would be in a weapons' forge. They float like orangish-red snow in the "Unlimited Bladeworks" reality marble, and are a rather nice effect for it.
Image of Sparks/Cogwheel:
UnlimitedBladeworks.jpg

What I want: Red/orangish snow with atleast two animations "Stand" and "Stand Alternate". "Stand" would have the Red/Orangish Snow floating downwards from the air and "Stand Alternate" would have them floating upwards from the ground.

It shouldn't be too much work I hope. I would do it myself but unfortunately I seem to have no skill with modeling (Even after several tutorials @_@).

I'd also like to request a Cogwheel as seen in the picture in the background. Preferabley one with a "Morphed" form that is slightly different in style(optional).
The only animation required would be it spinning of course(a "Stand" animation).
But this I /can/ do without for the moment. I should be able to use one of those glave missles for a gear for the demo atleast.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.