• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alliance Archimonde

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Xelos
This is a reskin of Archimonde to make him into an alliance draenei. This is one of several old skins that I found in an old backup folder from my computer 15 years ago. Enjoy!

Date of creation of skin according to backup file system: 9/9/2006
Contents

Alliance Archimonde (Texture)

Reviews
Archian
Decent recolor. Marked as Useful / Simple. Thanks for providing an ingame screenshot.
BC released in January 2017...
Aren't you 10 years off? :p

Edit:
This is interesting. Probably one of the first Alliance Draenei resources ever made.

Makes me feel too special. I think it's pretty obvious that it was a long time ago and we were just messing around back then. A lot of people played WoW back then. Would be ludicrous to think we were the only ones.

Last edited:
Level 18
I think promotional content / trailers / etc was already out! Have to assume it was, right?
but through some digging i managed to find mention about leak about draenei as a race

and it goes as far as 2005, i was a baby back then