• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

All WC3 & RTS Players. Help us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
Strategy and Risk players!

Group Maintained by StoPCampinGn00b
Strategy and Risk players! The democratic RTS social group.

Like Azeroth Wars, Middle Earth Risk, Broken Alliances, War in the Plague-lands, Europe at War Zombies, Risk Devo, Scars of Conflict, Footman Frenzy, Melee, Dark Ages of WarCraft, Conquest, Battle for Middle Earth, A Song of Ice and Fire, World War 2, World of WarCraft Risk, Alternative Future, Servant War, Empire Earth, Lordaeron Tactics, WW3, Total War, StarCraft Hybrids, Dark Ages of WarCraft, War of the 12 Kingdoms, helms deep, Footmen vs Grunts, Rise of Civilizations, Titan Land, RTS Campaigns, Warhammer, Lords of Europe, Ravages of Time Roleplay, Village Builder, Eras Zombie Invasion, Golem Wars and all the variations, rip offs, or any other RTS map and/or game?

If yes, this is the place for you :)

Link: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/group.php?groupid=726

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melee Nation

Group Maintained by Ken-E
This is a group for the remaining melee/altered map makers and players.

Here you can share new ideas to make melee maps unique and maybe make it popular again.

NEWS:
July 2, 2013
Cleaned inactive threads, also, if you're going to advertise a map please post it on the thread named 'Post your map!!!' otherwise your thread will be deleted. I'm doing this because from where I'm standing, its a mess of old deleted threads...

October 09, 2013
I really happy to announced that our group is currently in cooperation with 'Strategy and Risk players!' group, I encourage everyone to join their group since its all related.

100 members and still counting soon.

As always, happy mapping guys!

~Ken-E

Link: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/group.php?groupid=703

Any Battle.net player or anyone who bought Warcraft 3 for it being an RTS is encouraged to join BOTH groups. Yes, the text above is the description of the groups. We try hard to mix everything up. If you have any suggestions for anything, please post below. This will be edited frequently.

Last edited:
Level 32
Noone in your group plays SoC...
Were aligned with melee nation (altered melee). Scars of Conflict belongs in both groups, so we have gained numbers.

I miss days when this maps were actually played

If you haven't been on Battle.net in a while, or don't use makemehost.com, you would be glad to know that these maps are played daily.

EDIT: Updated thread

Level 24
Thank you for the private messages recomending me to go here but I'm really more interested in games like Island Defense and Satyr vs Draenei but melee and altered melee maps has never really been my cup of tea.

Level 9
my thought isn't related to mapping but can we make a Garena Group where we could actually play these maps ?
cause I really REALLY wanna do!

I'm using one right now with a few of my friends who play melee and it works pretty decent.
you could just log in check up if someone is online, ask for a game and play out.
Such a group is also maintained by the Sunken City Players.

add me on Garena guys : MrStormyZ

Level 23
I wonder what it takes to be good at any given map, I always wanted to play some strategy/risk maps, but I have certain problems irl so I sometimes have to leave mid-game(if I ever played :D) but I never played any of those before :/

Level 32
I wonder what it takes to be good at any given map, I always wanted to play some strategy/risk maps, but I have certain problems irl so I sometimes have to leave mid-game(if I ever played :D) but I never played any of those before :/

Videos can help ^^. Strategy videos:

Those two are very popular strategy maps, have fun!

@mrstormy
I think you should create a discussion, because I don't use GArena (and refuse to) and hope for the best.

Last edited:
Level 9
Well, I have played some of them before, and they are actually good. But some of my friends keeps rushing on DotA. They said that they don't have stragegy-mind or patient to play it(actually,they lied. DotA has those stuff. They just hate me. )
I'd love to join, but I'm kind of a Freelancer. I don't join groups, I solo (or fight others alone) better.

Status
Not open for further replies.