• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

All Races

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hello! I'm pretty new to this community and I have just finished my map! All Races is here to bring you new points of view from commanding a naga army or leading a blood elven community to victory and many other races to come! Enjoy the map!
The melee map used for this is Bridge Too Near from Blizz. CREDITS: Mr.goblin for the icons and Deolrin for the models! Thanks!

Keywords:
War Craft, World of Warcraft, Melee, Map, Hero, Naga, Blood Elf, Races, All, Beta, Nice, Fun, TeamPLay, Team-Play, FFA, 4, 2, 1, AI, Elven, Azhara, Br
Contents

All Races (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael Date: 2012/Aug/29 20:27:00 Comment: [Rejected] This is more like Altered Melee. Also go more into detail in the description by telling us the features, the races, etc. (screenshots are always welcome) *Please do not send me a...

M

Vengeancekael
Date: 2012/Aug/29 20:27:00

Comment: [Rejected]
This is more like Altered Melee.
Also go more into detail in the description by telling us the features, the races, etc. (screenshots are always welcome)
*Please do not send me a private message, make a thread in Staff Contact (link below*

Staff Contact - Rules