• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

All Pokemons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi. I was wandering that, since the site is kind of poor in pokemons I tried to search, but only got 6 pokemons and the packs seem to be only with some icons)... uploading all the pokemons in not a bad idea, right?

I don't know the Author of them... I only know the map I found them in... So I was wandering, if it is enough to Credit a map, so I won't get complaints that I stole them or something...

Also... I searched a forum for my matter, but this seemed the best choice, so I posted here. If I should have posted it somewhere else, I apologise.

Oh, yea... I want a Admin/Moderator (Or whatever high class is around here) to aprove this or else I can't start posting. I can't base on members opinion, post them and then get kicked out from the forums, no offense...

I mean... Are there any people who are still needing pokemon models? Are there any people who are still working on pokemon maps?

Oh and I'm talking about the first 150 pokemons (You know... Pikachu, Squirtle, Charmender etc. and not Tododile, Chikorita etc.), not some other pokemons from the later anime with pokemons.

(Bump!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 23
There has been attempts to collect all 150 of those pokemon models but I don't know if the modder was successful. There's just not much modders that make pokemon models. I guess you can ask the OP of this thread and ask about those models if he/she has collected them all.

If there is a complete set of those models, I would have made a pokemon map awhile ago.

Level 30
So you found 150 pokemon models inside a warcraft 3 map or you want more pokemon models and only found few here? mostly, the models you actually found are probably ripped in some way(made for view only, used for an indie game, exported models not suitable to wc3 realm etc.) so the models you found here is for good use and spotting the creator is a quick go.

Really I can't understand what your saying could you elaborate it more?

Level 4
I DO HAVE THE MODELS! (Everyone clear?)

I just wanted to know if it is alright to start posting them around the site since I don't know the author...

Yea, I think the models are from some Asian map or something, but they are good to go with Warcraft III.

(Don't know what "ripped" meaning is exactly, but they can be used in game, they have animation and stuff...)

SO! To rephrase: Am I allowed to post on the forums models of which the author is unknown?

Edit: Mmmm... Yea... Seems like I deleted the map from where I took the models... I only have the models now...

Status
Not open for further replies.