• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

All about Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarcraftIsCrack13

W

WarcraftIsCrack13

Hi I'm WarcraftIsCrack13, im working on a map to be based on the Warsong Battleground in world of warcraft and make it real in warcraft 3. In the game, ill be a caster, and have the abbility to chose your own speels, and capture the flag of the other player 3 times. You will have an advantage if you are playing the computer. Along with that, i have a map called wow Wotlk Lich King's Last Assault, based on you being a wow class and taking the fight to the lich king's castle, you will have a spawned ally zone and will be able to choose your own speells for different 10 classes, and added at the 10th class, Necromance, along with Death Knight Creator Portal at lvl 55. If you know any way to make it so you can only enter that portal at lvl 55, please let me know. Hope they get approved.:xxd:For The Horde!

Level 2
Whoa sounds pretty intuitive man. Not sure how to do this, there is a trigger setup that if a hero gains a level you can trigger something but not sure about reaching a certain level...

Level 10
Hi, and welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy it here.

Depending on how you plan to do the portal, it should be very easy to make it have a level requirement.

For example, here's one way in GUI, assuming that your portal is a region that moves the entering unit to another region.

• SupersimpleDkCP entry requirement trigger
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters FirstPortalRegion <gen>
    • Conditions
      • (Hero level of (Entering unit)) Greater than or equal to 55
    • Actions
      • Unit - Move (Entering unit) instantly to (Center of SecondPortalRegion <gen>)
Hope that helps you at least slightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.