• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I'm the crack in WarcraftIsCrack

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarcraftIsCrack13

W

WarcraftIsCrack13

Hi, I'm a teen, 13, lol, and I just found my true love in computer animating and a love in love. So I'm just some kid in Buffalo, New York, making maps for the fun of it. I do have a WOW account, and my server is lightninghoof, and my characters name is: Deathrener. I'm a the guild master of the Shadow Lords and a favorite around Ghostlands. So look for me on line and I'll get you in. But anyway, I'm the man of the Lich King, almost all my maps have the Lich King in them.:grin: Well I'm new to this place and I'll be posting my map soon: WOW Wotlk Lich King's Last Assault, based on you being one of the wow classes, death knight included, and a new class, necromancer, and you head for lvl 80 and kill the lich king.:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.