• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ALIEN INVATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 128180

D

Deleted member 128180

ok red is the aliens :D (i put in alien moudles) 3 other teams r the marines 8) .not relly a story :cry: so any 1 got 1 u can pm me not a request.
objective: marines survive for 30 min :roll: or try to kill the aliens idiots hahaha... o im still typing.the aliens kill them befor the 30 min is up they start in the woods by the way so u spened like 10 min trying to get out.there is secrets shortcuts (dur).music :roll: OMG HALO :eek: thats right straight from the halo soundtrack iv got the best frecking songs from halo (and a lil from mu evilution if u no what that is).so i started on this map (i had no idea how to mapmake)started on a different 1 and decided to come back to it WOW WAS IT SKREWED UP i had the old tooltips almost no triggers no wait no triggers :cry: and i came back to it and o crap iv got alot of work to do and i do its almost done lots of tooltips and downloading to go and triggers but ill make it by about next month ill come out with beta (thats right i cant host) lucly i am going to be able to host by thursday next will be my RPG DEATH HUNTERS RPG then MARINES VS HECK then AIRSOFT WARS SMALL ill probly be done with all those by next year... pritty shure thats inpresive pred10122 :wink: :twisted: tell me what u think

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.