• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alexandros Mograine

Alexandros Mograine, also known as the Ashbringer, was one of the Highlords of the Knights of the Silver Hand and the original wielder of the Ashbringer. He was murdered by his older son Renault with the sword and raised as a death knight by Kel'Thuzad. His soul was ultimately freed by the sacrifice of his younger son Darion, and he now resides in the afterlife Maldraxxus as a baron of the House of the Chosen.

You can support me by Patreon. You can check here why I ask for this support.
Previews
Contents

Alexandros Mograine (Model)

Alexandros Mograine Portrait (Model)

Icons (Icon)

Reviews
Barorque
Approved. Very nice hero model, armor and texture work.
Level 4
Insane work! But is it possible to let him swing the sword with both hands like a Blademaster? What was the "Wave of light" ability you used in the video?

Level 35
Great model indeed!
The real first and most best ashbringer
1 small thing that I notice.
His walk is similar to the captain and it looks a bit strange because he has no shield
Maby as an update could you give him the animation from arthas with hammer? I believe all his animations might work well with him

Attachments

• bandicam 2022-02-04 13-00-14-991.mp4
    494.8 KB
  • bandicam 2022-02-03 22-37-11-319.mp4
    806.8 KB
Great model indeed!
The real first and most best ashbringer
1 small thing that I notice.
His walk is similar to the captain and it looks a bit strange because he has no shield
Maby as an update could you give him the animation from arthas with hammer? I believe all his animations might work well with him
It's Gregor Edmundson with changes and original his model use sword + shield. I won't change animation because it will break his skirt. May be I will just upload version with 2h animations which fully based on Arthas animations.

Level 9
Have you thought of doing an Ebon Blade version and Human version of Darion Mograine? Would make a great addition to the Mograine family.

Level 11
This was done for comission, so I don't know will I make alternate version or no.
Since Iroquin may be in your team, you should speak with him about his skyrim stuff, maybe you 2 may work with something good, because those footman armors of his are still pimpin at nexus.

Also i would love to wear that mograine armor there

Last edited: