• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WIP Alexandros Mograine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Been workin on making alexandros mograine. Its goin ok i guess. Id like some feedback on what to do to make this look better. Now i havent textured it yet. Pretty much its arthas modified. Im no texture/animator.

Concept is of Alexandros Mograine before he was put into the dreadnaught armor. =D

Mograine_Flashback.jpg

Need a little help with attachments. Looking for tutorials. Can anyone help?

Im not using the sword, it isnt mine!! Just forgot to take it out for the screenshot.

NEW Screenshot Updated the body. Arthas may have easy to work with animations, but the body didnt fit i think.

Attachments

• 400px-Mograine_Flashback.jpg
    400px-Mograine_Flashback.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 296
  • Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    279.3 KB · Views: 2,005
Last edited:
Level 7
No the sword isnt mine at all. Its not going to be part of the model. He gunna be weaponless with attachment points for a campaign ive been thinkin about. I was just tryin it out. =D Texture isnt done at all. Yes im using arthas' body and a paladins head. Ive just started modeling so its a little hard to make full body parts. But the shoulders are custom made fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.