• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alchemy Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Having the Goblin in a party of several units/heroes and then using alchemy can create a bug. Because when you don`t choose a potion after using the skill, but do something else instead, you`ll have your lil goblin with a new empty inventory and being unable to use alchemy...

I don`t care much about this bug, as it gets fixed when you load the next map (yes, you will get your old items back) / when you load a saved-game, but i just wanted to mention it here.

Level 1
Ýes the alchemy bug ...

i am loading map 3 but after 2 days i'm finishing map2
i havent got my items and i must learn my skills (not a bug) i learn alchemy lvl 2, but then i can use lvl 3 2 and lvl 1 potions :D(ONLY lvl 2)
But then i want to have more potions but then its not work i havent got any item and first i must load then i have it again :((!

Status
Not open for further replies.