• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Big Bug Report on SubMap 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
lol, ive just recently started playing RotD. its a great map and you can tell a lot of work has been put into it. however, i did find a pretty big bug on the SubMap for Map 3. Whenever you save it inside the SubMap, and then u re-load it because of either dying or u just felt like u got a bad start on it, it gives u another Goblin Hero. so, you can have up to a total of... welll really there is no limit, it just depends on how eager you are to get all the Goblin Heros you can get. a good side to this is that you cant bring all of them back with you once u go back to the regular Map 3, only 1 of them can pass through. but you can still exchange powerful items inside the SubMap for Map 3 with all your other Goblin Heros for they have the same items that you had when you saved it. so you can have your inventory and your backpack filled up with... say... all +9 Claws of Attack, or all +4 Rings of Protection. Well, im glad i found this for you unless someone has already told you about this bug then im sorry i wasted your time with reading all of this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.