• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Alchemists!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok I thought of this a year ago, but unfortunately did not have the computer power to smoothly make a game on the editor without having to wait 5 min to create a unit. Abyways, this is to promote and ask for help in my new map Alchemists!

This game incompasses recipes as its main source of anything. You buy Essences and Empty Vials (to make potions) and Empty Golems (to make monsters/golems). By placing the correct Essences along with a vial for a potion or golem for a monster you can create what you want. I have the terrain finished! and I have all the items done (Except the potions) and the golems are all planned out and in the proccess of being put in the triggers... But there is a problem!

To buy empty pots/gols you need gold (easy, kill stuff), and essences cost lumber (only a set amount). Anyways, after much fiddling I came up with how to make it work and there I ran into a glitch! So by adding all this lumber stuff all the sudden the golem recipe triggers don't work! Just my luck cuz after looking it over I find nothing wrong :cry: ... All in all I need help.

So who likes the Idea? Which is that you can choose an army (golems) or power your alchemist (potions) to win the game, or, of course, a combo of both! To win you must kill the opposing teams Laboratory's (all of em!) It is an interesting game that has got me working and thinking hard, and once again I need help... SO if you think you want to be in the credits and can help me make the triggers work again I would be grateful... Anyone? help...

Status
Not open for further replies.