• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AI problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hy!
I created a custom malee ai with ai editor for a custom race. the ai works but i have 2 problems

1 when the ai don't conquer the expansion repeat the building which goes below

2 if the ai lose its expansion not build a new one insantly and not know how to conditioning it

thanx

Level 23
Hy!
I created a custom malee ai with ai editor for a custom race. the ai works but i have 2 problems

1 when the ai don't conquer the expansion repeat the building which goes below

2 if the ai lose its expansion not build a new one insantly and not know how to conditioning it

thanx

Well this is how the AI Editor works - sadly.
Everything you put into the Queue is just a priority for the AI, you can't force the AI to do something specific.
And the Last Order gets repeated.
You can help making things work better e.g. tweaking some of the few settings you have, but your AI made with the Ai Editor won't be perfect.

Level 23
Better learn JASS and start creating your own AI script from scratch...it's not that hard.

Could you be more constructive?
Hes asking for help at a problem and you dont help at all.
Answers like that are just useless, its like I would ask:
"Hey I'm baking a pie, but how to i have to bake it?"
Answer: "Why don't you bake cookies, they're better"
"But I wanna bake the Pie~"
Got the Point?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.