• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[AI] Problem with AI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I tried to make AI with AI editor but it won't work. Building is fine with both units and buildings but attacking is the problem. AI should attack in 2 different waves on 2 different paths (not at the same time) every 180 seconds. And here is the problem: AI is attacking with abominations and necromancers as soon as they spawn while others stay in base and wait for delay. I created 2 Unit Groups with 2 ghouls, 1 abomination, 1 frost wyrm, 1 meet wagon and 2 necromancers in first and in second are all of these plus hero. Attacking is set to Enemy - Expansion as first and Enemy - Any Town as second. I have made conditions only for buildings. This is tested on custom map with buildings already placed. I tested AI with already placed units but those units wont defend base or follow waves although they match conditions (number and type of placed units are equal to unit group in AI). Also is it possible to make AI build different units at same time in different buildings.

AI Attacking.png
AI Building.png

Status
Not open for further replies.