• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AI Players and Minimap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
1. How do I put in a Computer player that cannot be changed?(its race, team, colour and not able to open the slot) I have tried using Player Properties to put in a Computer player but the player never shows in-game.

2. How do I make the map unexplored(When I play the whole map has already been explored. I am able to see the terrain and stuff)

3. Lets say a unit manage to dodge an attack(missed). How do I make that unit(the one that managed to dodge) play a specific animation?

I hope someone can help:bored:

Level 8
Well for #2, you probably put triggers like:
  • Visibility - Disable black mask
and disable fog of war. delete those and it should be fine.

Level 9
2/ Simple: Make a trigger like this one:
  • BLACKKK
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Visibility - Enable fog of war
If this ain't work, then do this:

• BLACKKK
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Visibility - Create an initially Enabled visibility modifier for (Picked player) emitting Fog of war across (Playable map area))
1/ Under "Player Proprieties", add a "Computer" Controlled slot.

Level 9
2/ than add a similar trigger with "Black Mask" instead of fog of war.

1/ Then add a new force, add your computer slots and, most importantly, check the "Fixed Player Settings"

Level 9
1/ maybe you have a trigger that DISABLES fog of war(/black mask) and it runs after the trigger that ENABLES fog of war(/black mask)

Status
Not open for further replies.