• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AI HELP please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
hello everyone, i have an ai that i made making the computer defend against waves of enemies, and you as the player must attack the enemy and upon defeating it, i want the AI to change to another ai i made that allows the computer to attack enemies

example:
apply AI1 (does not attack, only defend)
when the first enemy is defeated, apply AI2 (attacks)
now how do i disable the first AI? i tried to turn off the trigger that has the first AI then run the second AI on the same computer, but that never changed the first AI, any help please?

Level 5
AI Scirpts?

i used the AI editor to make both the first and second AIs, i can put the computer to use the first AI but i dont know how to make it stops using it so i can change to the other AI and it does not work if i just order it to use the second, nothing changes :(

Status
Not open for further replies.