• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AI does not work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I need a map to work like a melee map, there are custom buildings in my map, all players are set to Human, they are human, just I replaced building, and every player has different buildings and units. When I replaced the buildings and units (with a trigger), the peasants just stand there, they are not active, nothing is builded. There is no Workshop, Arcane Sanctum, Town Hall in my map, I made custom models for buildings. The workers act like there is nothing to build, like they do not recognize, how can I make them build and work?

Level 4
Do everything what ronojales said but also b4 you save the AI script. You need to import your object data of your map into the AI editor and then set the AI buildings priorities and all that to whatever you want to make them build your custom buildings. When your done do the rest of what ronojales said from save the ai script on to run the script using a trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.